I <3 Wizard Rock!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Enthusiasm Tour

2 posters

Go down

Ultimate Enthusiasm Tour Empty Ultimate Enthusiasm Tour

Post  D-Darling Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:17 pm

Harry and the Potters' Ultimate Enthusiasm tour. I'm hitting it in Dallas on the 9th of July and again August 2.

On a related but not completely in this thread note:
Just gotta tell you... August is gonna be EPIC!
D-Darling
D-Darling
Headmistress' House Elves

http://www.myspace.com/xjo5x

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Enthusiasm Tour Empty Re: Ultimate Enthusiasm Tour

Post  BethFTW Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:01 pm

I went to the Lawrence, Kansas Unlimited Enthusiasm Expo and it was... wow. It was outer space-themed, since it was the fiftieth anniversary of NASA, so we all wore space gear, space-ified name tags, tinfoil hats and alien face paint, wrote postcards from space camp, took pictures against an outer space background while shooting friends with water gu-- er, I mean high tech alien laser blasters. Oh, and we got cupcakes. Who doesn't love cupcakes?

And the bands were all great. Amazing. Wonderful. Uncle Monsterface, Math the Band and HatP were everything everybody expected them to be, plus about five thousand times the enthusiasm and audience interaction. Harry and the Potters are just one of those bands that you never ever ever get tired of seeing live.

Anyone else been to the Unlimited Enthusiasm shows? I really want to hear other people's takes on it.
BethFTW
BethFTW
Wrock Virgin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum