I <3 Wizard Rock!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello brand spanking new WR fan here

+2
DJ.Rae.Chaos
Wyatthaplo
6 posters

Go down

Hello brand spanking new WR fan here Empty Hello brand spanking new WR fan here

Post  Wyatthaplo Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:26 pm

The Basics
Nickname:Wyatthaplo

Wrock or Harry Potter related
Favorite Wizard Rock Band: Riddle tm sorry kristina <3
Favorite Wizard Rock Song:Look At Me by (Above)
Are you in a Wrock Band? No but i am going to get a guitar soon and learn that so maybe in the far future.
If so, which one?
If not, what would be call your Wrock band if you had one? The Spewers if its not allready taken
Which Hogwarts house are you/would like to be in? im in Ravenclaw because i do value intelligence but im very jealous of the slytherin guys as they get all the best chicks lol
Why? ah silly me i answered above.
Favorite Harry Potter character: I did quite like Dobby but Fred and George were so very cool i say them together because i cant imagine them not basically.
Harry Potter character that represent you the best: I think i could easily turn into snape when im older but at the moment im thinking Cedric
What is your favorite Harry Potter book? Half-Blood Prince easyily
Why? I Respect Snape a lot and loved that this one showed him a fair bit.

Other
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite ice cream flavor: AHHHHHH lol i dont really eat much ice cream
Do you think these questions are silly? Well thats a very subjective question so yeah this one is the rest are pretty good
How did you discovered this forum? Through Riddle tm's myspace

Hi everyone....only recently started listening to wizard rock via myspace and youtube i like a lot of songs my favorite so far is Riddletm's look at me! I will probably be going to accio wrock in oxford. Alone unfortunantly anyone wanna take pity on me? and hang out while their let me know.

Last edited by Wyatthaplo on Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got threatened with a goyle pollyjuice potion and even though he is in slytherin i dont think that would help with the women in the house.)
Wyatthaplo
Wyatthaplo
Wrock Virgin

http://uk.youtube.com/user/wyatthaplo

Back to top Go down

Hello brand spanking new WR fan here Empty Re: Hello brand spanking new WR fan here

Post  DJ.Rae.Chaos Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:43 pm

Hello there. =) Since we are curious [ie nosy] people, could we direct you to the introductory form at the top of the forum? It contains all the questions answered by the others in this topic. We'd love for you to fill it out so we may get to know you better!

~DJ Rae =)
DJ.Rae.Chaos
DJ.Rae.Chaos
Awesome Wrock Fan

http://myspace.com/chaosofthephoenixmusic

Back to top Go down

Hello brand spanking new WR fan here Empty Re: Hello brand spanking new WR fan here

Post  Vulcaine7 Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:59 pm

Welcome Wyatthaplo.
Good to see new wrock fans!

As Rae already said, could you fill the form like everyone please? Wink
Vulcaine7
Vulcaine7
Headmistress

https://wizardrock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hilary Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:47 am

Hi Wyatthaplo,

I'm heading up to Accio Wrock too. I'm coming up from the south-west on the train all on my own too Sad Looking forward to seeing you there Very Happy
Hilary
Hilary
Awesome Wrock Fan

http://www.myspace.com/Hilsary

Back to top Go down

Post  thatscottishgirl Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:34 am

I'll be there too, and trying to get people starting conversations, because at the last one (Potter Rocks, in October) I didn't speak to anyone until the very end when Huw took pity on me XD You'll know me because of the accent Wink (and I'll be wearing one of the wrock tshirts I got at Wrockstock probably haha)

So you like RiddleTM, eh? Clearly you have good taste in music Wink *is a Vic and Georgia fangirl*
thatscottishgirl
thatscottishgirl
Awesome Wrock Fan

http://musicaldiscord.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  thatscottishgirl Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:57 am

Also - are you wyatthaplo on YouTube too?...I'm going to be a journalist, so I'm nosy Razz I Googled your username haha. If so, you're an electrician? Awesome.

...I want to write a really long post and be like "So here's EVERYTHING you need to know about fandom!" but I need to go and get dressed and do vacuuming and tidy up and stuff...which is lame...so I'll just give you three pointers instead XD

1. Myspace is GOD. If you haven't already, friend the Ministry of Awesome. Jess is basically the other half of me. SHE KNOWS ALL. (well not really Razz but she posts a "Today's Most Awesome" and she's going through all the bands. So it's a good place to find bands you've never heard of).

2. Join the Harry Potter Alliance. Well, you can't officially "join", which always strikes me as odd. But you must check out their website if you haven't already - www.thehpalliance.org - it's like the centre of social change in the HP fandom. Also, they totally have new projects going on right now.

3. Livejournal. There isn't THAT much wizard rock stuff on there that I have found, but there's some that isn't anywhere else really - like the wizard rock icons community, I linked to it in the links forum - and a De George fangroup and stuff. Livejournal is pretty awesome like that Smile

Hope this is somehow helpful XD

Lauren.
thatscottishgirl
thatscottishgirl
Awesome Wrock Fan

http://musicaldiscord.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyatthaplo Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:25 pm

WOW thanks Lauren i have recently (like yesterday) just got a myspace gonna have a play around this weekend with it. Just opened up th hp alliance page so gonna browse that in a min-u-ete, I think ill leave live journal for a while i dont wanna overload myself with to much awesome! Thanks for all the tips.

Um...Yes that is me on youtube lol wow im googleable now i find that pretty cool lol
Wyatthaplo
Wyatthaplo
Wrock Virgin

Back to top Go down

Post  dj_knockturn Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:11 pm

"I do believe in commas. I do, I do."
dj_knockturn
dj_knockturn
Awesome Wrock Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyatthaplo Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:27 pm

well that has me confused?? I suck at grammer!

I actually ordered my tickets today so ill definently be their! Looking forward to meeting a lot of you guys! I checked out some of the bands that you guys said and i like The Remus Lupins, Split Seven Ways Zoe has a lovely voice. Creevy Crisis was a refreshing and enjoyable venture outside of my usual musical tastes..Still plugging away at the list....Its a process!
Wyatthaplo
Wyatthaplo
Wrock Virgin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum